Activist of the Foro de Vida Independiente y Divertad (FVID), linked to the Independent Living Movement since 2011.
Author of publications related to the Philosophy and Movement of Independent Living:
- “From disability to functional diversity: critiques fonamentals i presentació de noves perspectives.”
- “Exploratory study of support structures and quality of life in people with functional diversity.”
- “Empowerment in people with functional diversity: key to inclusion and social equity.”
- “Towards a new vision of disability: Functional Diversity.”
- “Disability and dependency. Law for the promotion of autonomy and prevention of dependence.”
- Coordinator of the Functional Diversity work group in the I International Conference of the University of Social Sciences of Valencia: The future of social services in the context of change.
- Participation in the work group of women with Functional Diversity that made contributions to the National Agreement against Gender Violence.
- Currently, pursuing PhD on Personal Assistance. An approach based on citizenship, dignity and social participation.